среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate your awesome idea

I will illustrate your awesome idea












About:

Do you have a great idea?

I will illustrate it for you!

It could be a gift for a loved one. It could be a cool character concept. It could be some card art for your new tabletop game. Whatever it is, I can help!

Reviews


friendlypopo:Consistently great work

friendlypopo:Was getting worried with the slight delay but those are awesome. The hands are real cool. Looter is just perfect. No, really I couldn’t be happier.

rachel_lang:Was very understanding of a delay on my end. I feel very lucky to work on such a cool project and have the creative freedom to express myself.

friendlypopo:It seems like every order is better. Highly recommended!

rachel_lang:Provides excellent direction and great communication!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий