суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a stylish storyboard or comic frame

I will draw a stylish storyboard or comic frame












About:

In this comic storyboard/illustration gig, I will draw your ideas and story in my hand drawn illustration style.

DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS

I will draw the illustration digitally using a Wacom drawing tablet in  Adobe Photoshop. I will send you a high resolution file in 300/600 dpi PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as final file, and PSD as source file.

PRICING may vary for customized frame size or as a whole page size.

Please message me if you want a customize order. Please include a script, character details, setting and a brief description of the atmosphere you want, so we can talk about it in more details and clarifications.

THE PROCESS ONCE AN ORDER STARTS:

1. You send me all details including script and character details.
2. I'll send you sketch of the page.
3. Send me your feedback about the page.
4. Finalized page.

Feel free to browse my portfolio gallery to see more of my comic works.

Thank you very much.

Reviews


tupacthoughts:Amazing job.

tupacthoughts:Very amazing.

tupacthoughts:Excellent work.

tmoglover:CarloClement has a great work ethic and he communicates throughout the process. This was not my first time using his talents and it probably won't be my last.

tupacthoughts:This is truly phenomenal work, I am highly impressed.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий