четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will not only draw the map, but structure the landscape it depicts, as natural laws predict

I will not only draw the map, but structure the landscape it depicts, as natural laws predict












About:

Are you writing a fantasy story? Or making a video game? Would you like a map to show everyone how vast and wonderful your world is?

If you have an idea about the general geography of your world, I will draw your map in a rustique fantasy style. If you want to, you may refer me to already existing maps you like, and I will mimic their style.

Do you not yet know exactly how the geography of your world should look? Give me some clues about what you want, and in my "complete map design" package, I will structure your world according to the natural laws of techtonial plates, sea levels, rain fields, and further. This way, you will be sure to have a world that makes geographical sense, where no desert lies where a rainforest would usually be, or where the quiet home town of your hero would actually be struck by an earthquake every other week.

Let me help you make your fantasy world come alive!


PLEASE NOTE:
In the packages where they are not included, you can add...
  • High Resolution for $30
  • Commercial Rights for $40
  • Source File (PSD) for $50

Reviews


trilliumliz:Created an excellent map and so responsive and easy to work with on revisions. Met timelines and high expectations!

filmfinken:Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working on this one. The instructions were clear and detailed and there was never any doubt what was expected of the revisions. I had a great time creating this map.

ruthhomrighaus:Love the final map — great work!

bennettmontoya:I couldn't be more satisfied. I had a pretty complex job, but through excellent communication I got exactly what I was looking for at an incredibly high standard.

filmfinken:Thank you for those kind words! The communication was great both ways: the customer provided plenty of documentation and detailed descriptions of what they wanted, even providing specific references for style. This makes my job so much easier.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий