четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw digital illustration for you

I will draw digital illustration for you












About:

I will draw for you any Digital illustrations. In High quality 300 dpi

Illustrations can be used For:

- eBook cover,

- Book cover,

- Mobile Game background,

- Children's Book,

- Animation background etc.


Commercial right included !

Feel free contact me 24/7 

Petro


Kind Regards,

Reviews


tayfisher12:Petro was great throughout the entire project! Awesome communication and did an amazing job delivering what I was looking for!! I highly recommend!!

pgurido:Thank you very much!!!

thebrandninja:A great experience again! I'll definitely keep ordering.

pgurido:Thank you very much! \r\nIt was nice to work with you.

doeriver:I threw a bunch of changes at you and you handle each and every one. Great job!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий