пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will draw illustration in 24 hrs

I will draw illustration in 24 hrs












About:

Hi,
I am a professional graphics designer. i have done course of Graphic 
Designing, and have well sense and experience of 5 years in 
* designing logos
*  illustrations, 
* cartoon characters, etc. 
  

* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,

* also I can do story boarding, 

* draw concept design and so on.

For basic 5$ order i will create outline sketch, if you need more complex illustration color/shading check out my gig extras!

Reviews


twistout:Everything was perfect...thank you very much ! I love it !

wild_creations:Thank you so much

ignaceschretlen:Thank you kindly

wild_creations:thanks.....

arthurbik:Great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий