четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will make academic scientific figures illustrations

I will make academic scientific figures illustrations












About:

Our Figure Formatting service generates publication-ready figures from your files that conform to your chosen journals or poster specifications. This includes changes to file type, resolution, color space, font, scale, line weights, and layout (to improve readability and professional appearance).

To use this service, simply assemble your figures in Microsoft PowerPoint or Word (copy-pasting in your Excel graphs) and upload this file along with the name of the journal that you are submitting your manuscript to or your academic poster template. We take care of the rest! Of course, we also accept many other file formats.

Just send me a hand-drawn concept of your figure illustration, and I will produce a digital graphic from it. I can serve the following file formats: AI, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and EPS. These formats can are suitable for publication in your manuscript journals or academic poster. 

I am still a new member on Fiverr. Therefore I will work with my best and extra cheap promo service.

Reviews


jkr478:Excellent work again, thanks!

safarudinahmad:Great buyer, it was pleasant to work with you. Thank you!

jkr478:Awesome service!

safarudinahmad:Wonderful experience! The buyer has a great biotech company, and I redrew his figures. It’s a pleasure to work with you.

boylemon:Good job again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий