четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your great concept illustration and character design

I will draw your great concept illustration and character design












About:

My name is Samuel.
I'll draw whatever you want.
Pictures that I frequently make is:
  • Character design
  • Concept art
  • Illustration
Besides this you can also order anything by your request.

Very important to message me first before take an order.

My drawing style is semi-realism. Precisely blend of realism style and comics/manga style. I loved to see a realism body bit draw with comical face. Hope you enjoy my gig.

Regards, Sam


Reviews


gimmickman:Great work as usual.

samuel_manopo:nice to work with you.

lord_champion:This is absolutely freaking amazing!!!

samuel_manopo:Very enjoy to work together with him. I'm ready for next job with him.

sithir:Excellent, patient work on a rather difficult task.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий