четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw you page for your children book

I will draw you page for your children book












About:

Hi, thank you for your interest!
DELIVERY IN JUST 2 DAYS for basic Gig (pencil sketch)

5 DAYS DELIVERY FOR COLOR ILLUSTRATION AND 1 DAY DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE THROUGH EXTRAS


Benefit from my years of experience. I will sketch you a black and white draft page illustration for your children book. I'm a professional graphic designer and experienced illustrator. I enjoy drawing children books. 

The file will be in color with my flat quick color style (girl with the robot) if you choose the Extra or as black and white draft picture if you choose 5$ basic gig, it will be delivered in high resolution .jpg format, acceptable for printing.

Cheers!

Note: I reserve the right not to do illustrations I consider of inappropriate content (erotic, extreme violence, occult, etc.)


--------IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COPYRIGHT LICENSING--------
If ordering for commercial purpose please choose the Commercial Use License Extra

TIPPING :)
 -----    Once you have your order delivered if you like it you can, without obligation, leave a tip.

Reviews


futuragirl:Very talented illustrator. Thank you for drawing this so quickly.

johannan:No prob :)

mglory333:Thanks so very much! I plan to be back!!

johannan:Thanks :) and God bless!

jujapa:Seller works within schedule, makes revisions when needed, and maintains high quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий