среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will do my best to help you

I will do my best to help you












About:

I will do beautiful illustrations for cards book covers and album covers or what ever use you want to give it in the size you need.
I will send you a sketch in pencil pencil Before I start in the desire technique I can work on pencil, colors, watercolors, even digital.
Feel free to text me in any moment if you have questions or requirements outside of the gigs. 
I will not do obscene content..

Reviews


savakio:professional, kind, experienced and fair thanks again

angelaliedwina:Your welcome thank you for contacting me and trusting me with this order

dbaker2k:Excellent work

angelaliedwina:Thank you very much for your order :)

joanthony2922:Excellente!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий