среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will create your pixel art

I will create your pixel art












About:

Pixel Art drawn from scratch for your game, app, website, logo, or whatever you may need!

I'll deliver one animated character/asset within 7 days of purchase and it can be animated, up to 8 frames.  I'll only be accepting orders once the previous one has been delivered.

Big orders must be discussed first and will only be done under availabity and my preference, if you're interested in my work for a big project let me know through messaging, preferably with a brief of your project.



You will recieve a PNG transparent file 

Reviews


immortalchaos:Very easy to work,great artist.

timothyjay:Excellent as always!

romanglebenkov:The order came in a bit late, but that tends to happen when Photoshop crashes and sets your progress back. In the end, the finished sprites are great and I am very happy with how they turned out! :D

madeindortmund:we are happy with the outcome

cpmilan::D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий