четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a minimalist black and white illustration

I will draw a minimalist black and white illustration












About:

Get an illustration drawn in your desired style from a photo or just a description!
Get a cute and stunning drawing or illustration PSD, AI, .JPG, PNG file, in high resolution 
Let me know if you want Book covers or eBook covers!, posters or children illustrations!

Reviews


jesacondrey:Always a pleasure. I live working with you!

jesacondrey:Thanks a lot! I love it, as always!

mariamjs:Thanks for everything! Really a great person to work with! :)

jesacondrey:Mariamjs is always a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend, if you're considering her work. I will keep coming back to her for as long as I can!

jesacondrey:Beautiful work, and always wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий