четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will create amazing stickers for you

I will create amazing stickers for you












About:

Hello! 

I will create a beautiful and fun set of stickers for your company! 

Stickers may include

  • Animals
  • Characters
  • Food 
  • Expressions
  • Monsters & Fun 

I will create a special character for your messaging app to make it more unique and joyful! 

Reviews


waankumpoon:Tamara is fantastic to work with. She is responsive, talented and happy to go the extra mile to ensure I was happy with the end product (which I certainly am). I definitely would recommend her to anyone.

tamarasary:Thank you Waan!

henry3101:Thanks for your hard work, Tamara!

tamarasary:Outstanding Experience!

glowbug2015:Tamara did an awesome job on this project! High quality work as always. Highly recommend her services!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий