четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will create a realistic picture with charcoal

I will create a realistic picture with charcoal












About:

Create a realistic and striking black and white portrait
I will need you to send me a profile picture with normal quality or higher

Final product

  1. A black and white portrait
  2. Digital delivery
  3. JPEG format
  4. 300 dpi resolution
  5. RGB and CMYK type

Extra 1:

  • Additional to final product Stage

Extra 2:

  • Additional to final product Whole body

Extra 3:

  • Additional to final product Physical Delivery

Interested in my services first CONTACT ME, to agree time and cost and the description of the project and then ORDER .THANK YOU

Reviews


ydav40:This seller's work is remarkable. It is always a pleasure to work with Jimmy. I highly recommend him.

jimmyavan:The best expirence.

ydav40:I love working with Jimmy, His work is just wonderful. Attentive to detail and a fine artist. I recommend him highly. Thank you.

jimmyavan:Great communication and great projects.

ydav40:I have enjoyed the many months working with Jimmy. He delivers excellent work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий