четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw cartoon of your cat, dog, pet or favorite animal

I will draw cartoon of your cat, dog, pet or favorite animal












About:

★CARTOON OF YOUR CAT, DOG, PET OR FAVORITE ANIMAL★

I will digitally hand draw a cartoon of your Cat, Dog, Pet or Favorite Animal in my unique style from image you provide.

I will draw your pet as it exactly appears in the photo. If you need any changes please contact me before placing the order for clarifications.

Gig Extras
Full Body:  +$10


★One Gig is only for one pet's cartoon. If you need more pets on one drawing, order place multiple orders for Basic Gig.

★Place separate orders for separate drawings please.

★You must send high resolution clear image(s) to me. Output quality will be depend on the image quality you provide

★If you need any clarifications, please feel free to contact me before placing the order

Reviews


octopcorp:Every time I order I am amazed at the beauty and skill of my product from this seller. Looking forward to seeing what new amazing things he can do for me in the future.

kaharsaleh:Thank you so much sir, you are amazing. I am very happy to work for you.

octopcorp:Quick and professional received my animal just as I wanted them. Will defiantly use again. The speed of the seller is amazing he made a promise and delivered the art requested on time.

kaharsaleh:Thank you sir, I am very happy to work for you.\r\n\r\nYou are really awesome

octopcorp:Every time I order I am amazed at the beauty and skill of my product from this seller. Looking forward to seeing what new amazing things he can do for me in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий