пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will draw up 12 panels at quality you see in portfolio. Contact me first..

I will draw up 12 panels at quality you see in portfolio. Contact me first..












About:

BEFORE PLACING A GIG, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST.  
(I get tons of overlapping orders and I try my best to manage and schedule my workflow)

Send me ALL THREE OF THESE: IN PDF FORM ONLY, NOTHING ELSE PLEASE!
Your script / story idea
Shot List
Character description
And if you can... Rough sketches if you want to be super specific, this REALLY helps!

Reviews


ecclesine:Awesome experience!

graysondraws:Super fun job! super fun to draw and great customer!

yodsukar:Quick delivery! High quality!

graysondraws:thanks again!

yodsukar:Great work, quick delivery. What more can you ask for!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий