среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your children book

I will draw your children book












About:

I extend standard delivery because will have busy week with family next week. If you want rush, please private message me. Normal day delivery ( 4 days ) will resume after 19 Jun.


I love Children Book. I have drawn many Children Book.


Now, I will draw cartoon for your storybook.  You can see my work here 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alifstyle/

If your order doesn't fit any package offer, you can always request a quote. :)


  1. Please, not make bulk order, message me if have special project
  2. No drawing caricature or portrait. My forte is cartoons.
  3. No sex cartoon.
  4. No religious cartoon 

 *Free revision does not include mistakes in your original order, please check for typos and unworkable ideas before submitting info.

 You can see my work here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alifstyle/

Reviews


itayrek:Great as always

itayrek:Great, thanks

franswa100:Very easy to work with for another great job!

franswa100:Easy and efficient!

itayrek:Perfect!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий