четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will create a Japanese logo / seal, including 2 Kanji characters.

I will create a Japanese logo / seal, including 2 Kanji characters.












About:

Prices vary according to complexity of the design. Please contact me for an exact quote before placing your order, thank you.

You will receive your artwork in High Resolution JPG and PNG files: 3000 x 4500 pixels, 10 x 15 inches. You can use this image as a business logo, T-shirt pattern, tattoo, or a unique personal seal.

I am a native Chinese speakerandcan communicate in Japanese at a native level.I have worked for aJapanese advertising company's branch in Taiwan for three yearsand use the language every day.I have also worked with many English-speaking clients, so I can ensure your Japanese title will convey exactly what you want it to say.

Instead of using automatic software, I will translate your phrase into Japanese by myself, then design a unique font exclusively for you.

If you’re interested, I can also explain the meanings and proper usages of each Kanji or Kana for you.

Feel free to message me with questions about Kanji. I'll be very glad to help!

Reviews


ezragroupllc:A pleasure to work with.

just72ice:Had no problems at all with this guy. Helped me with everything I needed

jportrait:Thank you! I'm really glad I could help. It was a great experience working with you and your project.

muhsinyusni:did a great job and definitely gonna repeat order

jportrait:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you, and I’m glad you’re happy with my work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий