суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will create cute animal character stickers

I will create cute animal character stickers












About:

Who doesn't love cuteness? 

I am here to offer you a set of adorable and cute animals which yon can use as: 

  • iMessage stickers
  • Other messaging platforms 
  • Coloring apps 
  • Icons 

Order and enjoy! 

Reviews


elinaharutunyan:Excellent! I will be ordering again! Great communication and customer service.

verayuan121:Great job given time limit. Illustrations were very cute, but animation could use work.

tamarasary:Outstanding Experience!

tygress:She understood what I wanted once I gave her a few images and was very understanding about making my characters in different poses. Some of them are super adorable!

tamarasary:Thank you! Working on this project was a real enjoyment!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий