суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will draw figures and diagrams for book publishing

I will draw figures and diagrams for book publishing












About:

I will draw figures, diagrams, Engineering or Science Drawing, etc.

I will draw black & white color drawing in vector Design. 

You can use these figures / diagrams in e-book, publishing or printing book, website or mobile content, tutorials, videos, document  and power point presentation. 

I will simple figure in 5$
Complex figure 10$ to 20$

I will design figure from
PPT to vector in 5$
Images to vector 10$
hand drawing images to vector in 15$
description to images 25$

Reviews


carmellabella:Great in communication

rupadiyabipin:Thanks sir!!!!

ijeomanwaogu:finally did a quality job that i am completely satisfied with. The communication was kind and fast for the most part, but I had to repeat directions up to three times before they were applied. Thank you and may use again.

rupadiyabipin:Thank you

jlcarmichael:Fantastic - produced just what I wanted and quickly!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий