четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will be your creative children book illustrator

I will be your creative children book illustrator












About:

Hello Authors,

I am fully dedicated to Illustration and will be glad to work with you. My style varies from the simplest drawing for the little children to complex and realistic illustrations for all the audiences.

I will draw you colorful images which suit your story.  I'm a professional graphic designer and experienced Illustrator. I enjoy drawing children books, fantasy creatures, cartoons, SF, comic books. You send me what kind of creature, or character. 

For custom offers, follow the plan!

1. Contact me and explain me with all detail your project/idea.
2. I will send you a custom offer based on your description.
3. Once the GIGs are bought, I will work on a sketch (or several if needed).
4. The sketch phase will end when you're happy with the draft, then, I will finish the sketch and deliver the final product.

If you want a custom offer, please message me directly. Thank you! :)

100% Guarantee that you will be thrilled and happy with my Illustrations.

Reviews


tawanacollins:Love her spirit.

marvell01:Thank you for choosing my service, it is always a pleasure working with you.

katebro:very easy to communicate with. she got onto the job quickly and there were no delays between amendments. Definitely work with her again and recommend

marvell01:Thanks alot Kate, it's always a pleasure working with you!!!

katebro:fantastic! Good communication, produced exactly what i asked for. definitely recommend and will use again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий