среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will draw custom line or flat icons

I will draw custom line or flat icons












About:

  • LEVEL 2 SELLER
  • ONLY EXCELLENT REVIEWS
  • HIGH-QUALITY
  • GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
  • 100% SATISFACTION

Hi there! My name is Cipri and I'm an illustrator amp; graphic designer. I can create icons based on your ideas for your websites, books or promotional materials.

Please contact me BEFORE placing an order.

I can make a custom offer based on initial briefing.


IMPORTANT

10$ means

• one icon, one version, max 2 colours

• simple icons (see examples above)

• PNG format (for Vector format - see EXTRA)

• no exclusive copyright (see EXTRA)

• Style is: FLAT, Simple! No gradients, No drop shadows.

Do not ask for 3D or web 2.0 style

Reviews


helenjamet:Great creative ability to turn complex concepts into a simple, easy to understand symbol/ pictogram/ icon

helenjamet:Great job, fast and accurate.

spireaci:Outstanding Experience!

helenjamet:I need some pictograms redrawn and simplified, which were well done but also asked for some logos/ images for a product. There were issues with communication and this part of the job was not well done.

taszach:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий