суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will draw vector portrait illustration

I will draw vector portrait illustration












About:

 I have 10+ Yrs Experience in Portrait illustrations, I have Great Professional Creative Skill in the area of Portrait illustrations. I will do Your Work with Full Satisfaction and Professional 
look with Super Fast Delivery.

Use of file: You can use Portrait or illustrations.

You will get following files.

1. Ai file which is source vector file Portrait illustrations
2. eps file which is also vector file Portrait illustrations
3. pdf file which is also vector file Portrait illustrations
4. png file which is Transparent background at 300 DPI. (No background) Portrait illustrations
5. jpg file which is with white background at 300 DPI Portrait illustrations

Note:
  • Please discuss before ordering Portrait illustrations !
 
Thank You
Hassan Mushtaq

Reviews


mrjapilz:He communicated well with me and that was super important.

hassanmushta959:thank you so much sir

ahmadkhadim:Excellent Work Indeed

ahmadkhadim:Excelent Work And Innovation Pleased To Work With You

hassanmushta959:thank you !!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий