пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a delicious food illustration

I will draw a delicious food illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, I'm Olga!
I am a professional artist.
I can hand draw or paint for you.

I mainly use watercolors and pencils. For best results, please give me a detailed explanation or a reference image.

I do not paint erotic or violent images, for the rest, feel free to contact me! :)

For $ 5 I will provide you a detailed pencil drawing of 1 character.
For the colored version, please buy 1 more gig (+$5).

For additional characters or background, please see my packages and extras.
You can also message me to check the price.

Reviews


charro1621:another great project. i keep coming back. thank you

eduardogalvao:fantastic work

heavensunshine:Thank you, it was nice working with you!

charro1621:Wow! Thank you so much. project delivered in time and with best results. Amazing artist. thank you again for taking the time to research the toppings we use

heavensunshine:Thank you, it was nice working with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий