пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will create a childrens book

I will create a childrens book












About:

Illustrations for the book are drawn manually with watercolor paints with a bit of processing in Photoshop. Page layout is created in Adobe InDesign and then exported to either PDF of InDesign file format.

I use only publicly available royalty-free fonts for the text. If you want to use some commercial font, you will need to provide it.

I encourage you to contact me before making an order to clarify all the requirements.

I reserve the right to showcase book illustrations in my portfolio.

Reviews


strydomannel:Olga was amazing to work with - and I will surely continue working with her for my next projects. Very professional, responsive, creative and talented!

olgaladyga:That's great to hear! I'm glad we could produce such a great story.

michalnewmail:excellent illustrator, accurate, gives attention to details.

olgaladyga:Thank you! It is a pleasure to work with you!

govstory:Very good illustrations from very talented artist. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий