среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a beautiful hand drawn illustration with 2 characters + background + commercial use.

I will draw a beautiful hand drawn illustration with 2 characters + background + commercial use.












About:

An original watercolor for you with my particular style.

You will receive: • A file for print: A5 or A4, 300 dpi.

BASIC GIG:A beautiful illustration in watercolor for an item such as a flower, a child, an animal, etc Includes flat background white or color. High resolution / Full color / Full body, personal use.

Commercial use: +10

Background: + 10


*If you need to illustrate several pages of a book send me a message for a custom offer.

NOTES:

-If you use my illustrations for a book or other uses, I must receive credit as the illustrator.

-The delivery time could be less if you are available for a prompt and effective communication.

-I can use any work as my portfolio.

Angie.

Reviews


vraviv:Great work, high quality, great communication, loved working with this seller.

princessleia74:Thank you so much!

sswink:Great communication to ensure product is what we wanted. I would use again.

princessleia74:Great experience ! Thank you very much! :)

linesjosh:Very good communication. Talented artist. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий