четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your amazing vector illustration in hardstyle 24 hour

I will draw your amazing vector illustration in hardstyle 24 hour












About:

Hello :)

I am drawing hardstyle cartoon portraits for every occasion: social network avatars, gifts, birthday gifts, couple birthdays,
a christmas present ,home frame displays and more...

The $5 gig inclueds :
- face and head drawing
- in 1000x1000 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)

Extra options :
- source file (SVG/AI/PDF file - layered, editable, vector) - $15
- full body - $20
- extra fast delivery (1 day) - $15

For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)






Reviews


testfb516:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nikola_georgiev:Perfect design

ilhamqrov:Thanks Sir

willnv:Talented designer.

ilhamqrov:thanks sir


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий