четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will create vector drawings in my style

I will create vector drawings in my style












About:

All drawings are done in my style by default. If you want me to follow another example style, please send me the reference and I let you know if I could do it. 

*Source files and commercial use are included in all the packages. 

Please contact me first before placing the order, with the details of what you want. Thank you!

Have a nice day! 


Reviews


adatyeshua:This artist is easy to work with. A pleasant experience.

adatyeshua:I highly recommend this kind and talented artist.

mpolyclinic17:Amazing gig ! 2nd gig and as always an amazing job as what have been described ! Would definitely recommend !

bgjgtnt13:It could not have been any better. I'm so glad that I trusted her artistic instincts because the final product was so much better than I could have envisioned.

adatyeshua:Very easy \u0026 enjoyable!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий