понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw your image into super detailed line art

I will draw your image into super detailed line art












About:


Hi,
Welcome to my gig :)

I'm a professional illustrator.
I Will Draw Your Image Into Super Detailed line art

You can also request any style line art

You can make this line art for yourself/your businnes/as a gift for friends,couple, n family. or
You can also make this image for manufacturing purposes, Technical Drawings for Catalog Product, and etc.

Only For 5$ (1 Figure, Simple Line Art) you get :

-5 Days Delivery (Available Extra Fast Delivery = 3 Days)
-PNG/JPEG Files
-High Resolution (300 Dpi)
-Commersial Use

for more, you can see my package gig


Reviews


labelschmiede:Just like I wanted it. Thanks for the super fast drawing :-)

suyutiamien:Thanks Very Much :)

rendyadi:Second order from this seller..fast response, good communication and great final design

suyutiamien:Great Buyer. Thanks very much

rendyadi:Recommended seller! I love the final design, thank you so much for making a good line art for me. I will definitely re-order from this seller


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий