вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will create a custom tattoo for you, accorded to your needs delivered in PNG or JPG file

I will create a custom tattoo for you, accorded to your needs delivered in PNG or JPG file












About:

Hi there! my name is Emilie and I'm a freelance Graphic Designer and illustrator. I have 10 years of experience designing tattoos, illustrations and portraits. if you are looking to get a professional and custom tattoo, you are at the right place, i would love to give my services to you

if you are interested please contact first!

thanks and have a great day!

- Emillie

Reviews


nathanthetomato:Thank you so much, it looks amazing

calinngreen:Design looks good for how little direction was given.

ragarza:Great job!

emilie22:Great buyer, very detailed in the request, good communication, excellent experience in general :)

matticus20:Great art! It turned out perfect. Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий