понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will design a character for you

I will design a character for you












About:

I can create a cool character that fits your needs, do you have a videogame that requieres character design? or maybe you are looking for a podcast, youtube or blog mascot? I can help you bringing life to  that character.


The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.


Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


washprosnd:What a great artist, and right on schedule.

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

kylestolis:Kits is a great designer, understood exactly what I wanted and delivered! I would definitely hire again!

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

sylain:Understood exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery and the final product was even better than I imagined it would be. Really impressed


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий