вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will draw japanese anime character illustration

I will draw japanese anime character illustration












About:

Hello guys, 
welcome to my gig, In here you can request everything related to anime illustration.
My style is Here Anime-ish, My plus anime female characther,
but i can also draw male characther as well, 



-I can draw for :
  1. Poster
  2. Illustration
  3. Book Cover
  4. Profile Picture
  5. Character Design
  6. Mascot
  7. Custom Character
  8. Fanart
  9. Light R18 (Fanserive etc)


I will not draw : 
- Heavily R18
- Manly-Muscular-80's manga Male Character :D
- Highly Detailed Mecha 

i recommend to contact me first before ordering, to avoid any misinformation in future. and be sure to collect the required information before ordering, Thanks! :D
for futher information, just contact me :

~~ Aditya ~~

Reviews


landonner:Great collaboration and talent! aditya_novian is a great artist. The process was one of review and mutual feedback. I definitely recommend her services.

aditya_novian:landonner is a good buyer. detailed, friendly talk, and patient. lack of response in most progression.. but any of that. he is good buyer after all :)

havok2k:Aditya was awesome and super easy to work with. Very timely and communicated constantly. Even for revisions they were only to bring the illustration more in line with my vision, but never did I feel a revision was needed because something looked bad. \n\nI will definitely be coming back. =)

aditya_novian:thank you for ordering. ^^ and see you in the next project ^^

hdidio:Really good experience again ! The seller is so kind and always available to help you get the best picture. Such a good artist ! I love the result so much !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий