суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create an illustrated book cover for you

I will create an illustrated book cover for you












About:

Greetings! I am Arani with over 10+ years of work experience in the design & multimedia industry. I have worked with different brands and MNCs in the last 6 years and for the last 4 years I have been working with Fiverr as a freelancer. 

I have completed over 1,000 orders on many freelance websites and maintain 100% positive feedback.

About this gig:

This gig will give you a beautiful and eye-catching illustrated eBook cover design.

I also design:

Book covers

Flyers

Brochures

CD, DVD covers

Web headers/Banners

Facebook/ Twitter/ Google+/  YouTube covers

Business cards

You just need to give me the below mentioned information first:

Subject  (love, business, etc.)

Title

Subtitle

Author name

Other request (colors, logo, etc.)

I will create a sample and send it to you for your approval and this process will continue till you are fully satisfied with our design.

Unlimited revisions, 100% satisfaction or 100% money back guarantee.

Reviews


jasonboggs:Fantastic as always.

ksonderegger:Great illustrator! Easy to work with!

arani_creative:Thank You.

calebpeterso909:good work, but arrived late and had a hard time getting a hold of seller

arani_creative:Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий