понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will create custom express exclusive twitch emotes

I will create custom express exclusive twitch emotes












About:

HI,

I will design you a custom exclusive twitch emotes for your channel, You just need to describe your expectation to me and I'll do everything that I can to deliver a creative design that will meet your expectations.
 
Each of emotes will be delivered in three different sizes those are required by Twitch.
(112x112px,56x56px,28x28px)


Why me?
  • Never compromise on quality,  you are in the right place If you want a quality
  • Unlimited Revision
  • EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU! 
  • FAST RESPOND
  • BEST QUALITY WORKS 
  • 100% money back Guarantee
  • fully creative and no copy!

 If you have any new idea for your project don't hesitate to share with me.To create the best and unique EMOTES for your channel we can discuss it together.

if you have any question or confusion check the FAQ or message me frequently.

Reviews


wompster_twitch:Made the designs exactly how I described with a fair price and a quick delivery!

telconviking:Delivered exactly what I asked for - not even one revision needed. Perfect. Thanks.

fare_touch:thank you much for your tip.outstanding experience.

alxiscn:Absolutely love this! Second time working with the seller and he is great! Highly recommended. Will return for a third time.

rexthebandit:This person is a true artist! Will recommend this artist to people i know and don't know. Just wow. Good communication all the way. I will come back :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий