воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will offer a very professional services such as:

I will offer a very professional services such as:












About:

As graduated Academy Artist, I will pencil draw your portrait head to chest in A4 on plain white background. I will do it for you very fast and professionally. All  you need is to send me best quality photo you have. Looking forward to work with you

Reviews


toyorogue:Excellent work, extremely fast communication!

dorothy_art:Thank you very very much!

nate_99:Amazing experience, amazing artist! Absolutely blown away with quality of work. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!

mohsinsandhu:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. VERY COURTIOUS AND A LOVELY PERSON. VERY TALENTED. AND A CONSUMATE PROFESSIONAL

dorothy_art:Absolutely amazing customer, exactly knows what he wants, very polite and dear person to communicate with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий