вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will design characters, and concept illustrations

I will design characters, and concept illustrations












About:

Please, MESSAGE me BEFORE placing an ORDER. Thanks!

Hi! I'm David.
I am fully dedicated to illustration and will be glad to work with you.

_______________________

How does this GIG work?

1. You contact me and explain me with all detail your project/idea.
2. I will send you a custom offer based on your description.
3. Once the GIGs are bought, I will work on a sketch (or several if needed).
4. The sketch phase will end when you're happy with the draft, then, I will finish the sketch and deliver the final product.

Reviews


jasonblood:Great work! Definitely worth it.

davidkryemadhi:Great client

gedoendt:Good skills and deliverable. May a slightly better communication would be appreciated.

firefedragon:I was deciding between a few artist with whom i wanted to work with, i'm going with the other great artist, but I really loved daivid's work.

davidkryemadhi:No problem if you work with someone else but to be honest, my work deserved a review of 5 stars.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий