среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will draw simple book illustration with ink

I will draw simple book illustration with ink












About:

Please contact me first to discuss the ideas fefore placing the order 


I can draw ink realistic illustration in my style. I can also mix pointillism and line art styles

If you have some preferences in style you can contact me. Each order is different depending on your needs

The illustration will be delivered in a print friendly 300 dpi JPG format. It is possible to isolate illustration on white or transparent background and trace illustration into vector 

If you need some additional supplements please see Extras

The price depends on how detailed illustration you need

Please note that unless you purchase the Commercial license, all rights over the drawings I create will stay mine.


Thank you for taking a look at my gig

Reviews


janegsrwestport:I am extremely happy with the work that has been ordered and will continue working with this artist. She is responsive, accurate and welcoming of my feedback. The whole process has been a pleasure.

kseniyart:Thank you very much! I'm extremely excited to be working with you

janegsrwestport:I’m totally pleased! This wonderful artist took my direction beautifully, delivered as promised and was easy to communicate with.

kseniyart:Thank you so much!

janegsrwestport:I am extremely happy with the work that has been ordered and will continue working with this artist. She is responsive, accurate and welcoming of my feedback. The whole process has been a pleasure.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий