вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will help you design and sketch or make a drawing of your product

I will help you design and sketch or make a drawing of your product












About:

I will sketch your product based on your ideas/ descriptions or examples or will make 3d model as you wish.. 

  • The sketch style can be lineal, handmade, shaded drawing or pictures generated using software or hand.

  • I can make sketch containing descriptions, notes with arrows, texts, etc.  Also can include different views of the same product (view from front, back , top etc.)

  • I will provide unlimited free revisions until you satisfy 100%.

  • I also offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the result.

  • If you want to own the commercial licence / copyright of the sketches, please inform me earlier. Otherwise, all the rights over the drawings will be mine. (I will not charge any fee for this). 

  • I also provide discounts and free additional revisions to my repeat buyers. 

Please send me a message before purchasing.

Thanks!!

Freestyle drawing, 3d model or picture generated using software or by hand as per your requirement.

Reviews


ohammad1:Once again John was able to get the project done perfectly!

john062:It's a much pleasure about the success of the design and happy to work with you. Good communications with clear instructions. Thank you very much for contact us for your project and see you again in future.

hector1885:the perdon made a good.

sbyseven:Very good experience!! Recommended+++

john062:Thank you very much. great client and it's happy to work with you. Contact me for your future works too.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий