воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will create your any animal mandala zentangle,adult coloring page

I will create your any animal mandala zentangle,adult coloring page












About:

If you are looking to publish your own coloring-book,Zen coloring pages, Mandalas for your business? you have come to the right place!

I'm a professional graphic designer with excellent eyes for creative things. Customer satisfaction is my number one concern. I look forward to working with you. I can design based on any theme i.e. Zen coloring pages, Mandalas, Animals, Birds, doodle art, curse words etc.

You'll Get - 

One Pager: $15
One animal amazing coloring-book page. FREE unlimited revisions. The final product in the Print-Ready format.FREE unlimited revisions. The final product in the Print-Ready format. Source files, color and commercial rights included in the price.

Multiple Pager: According to Discuss
If you need more page or complex work then feel free to contact me.

Get in touch so we can discuss your project and get started! I can also give you package for multiple orders.Please contact me before placing the order so we can discuss well all the details.So give me a chance :)

Why pick me?

Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
Highest quality on Fiverr.

If you're unsure on anything just get in touch I'm very responsive and will reply to you a.s.a.p.

Reviews


tzviakeren:I just love the result, it came out really nice! Thank you!!

aklimabernard:Outstanding experience!

allisonkagan:Beautiful!

aklimabernard:Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad you're pleased, and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

karincarter:Great work. Seller took a photograph of a tricky pose of a somewhat odd animal and did as promised, turned it into a beautiful mandala style piece.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий