суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create twitch discord mixer emotes etc

I will create twitch discord mixer emotes etc












About:

I will design you custom exclusive emotes, icons and emojis, for your use on Twitch, Discord, BetterTV, Mixer, etc.

  • If you need to message me first before purchasing please don't hesitate to do so.


Emotes
  • 112 x 112 pixels  PNG files.
  • 56 x 56 pixels  PNG files.
  • 28 x 28 pixels  PNG files.


The general service includes
  • I will send you rough sketches/previews for approval and other revisions.
  • 1 change (in case of mistakes made by me or small modifications).
  • Large changes from the approved sketch, once the emote is done, will result in an extra charge, so you will need to pay a revision.
  • 600 DPI quality for clear scaling.
  • High quality.

The work can be done from description only, but don't hesitate to send me any kind of visuals (selfies, pictures, sketches, etc) to make your idea clear. It will be really helpful to give you the best solution to your visual needs.

Reviews


beccatwitch:Great artistic vision. They were able to take my ideas and make it into a creation that represented exactly what I wanted!

cinnamobunnbunn:amazing emotes! definitely will use again!!!

liladorbs1:\u003e.\u003c totally the best artist. Did exactly what I asked for and it was perfect tyvm.

synkix:Amazing fast delivery and quality, look forward to working with again.

liladorbs1:Really amazing work. I am inlove with it. Did everything I asked for and had amazing patience with my request.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий