суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will any kind of illustration or character design , etc

I will any kind of illustration or character design , etc












About:

I will paint an illustration , portrait ,concept art , character design , environment design or any kind of artwork that you will need.

Please contact me before placing the order to discuss about your project ;) Thank you .

Reviews


sharon_aubrey:Alex is amazing! He created an entire new character just from my thoughts about the image: her appearance and the surrounding scene. The result was spectacular! Alex is very patient with feedback requests \u0026 very professional. I highly recommend him if you have a character in your head you want brought to life on paper.

alex_gavrilas:Great Client!

augboi4life:Works very fast, understood the concept and delivered a great product! I will work with again !!

alex_gavrilas:Great Client!

bbbzagreb:Alex is a great artist and easy to work with. Very fast.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий