понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product












About:

Hello!! :)

This gig allows me draw instructional steps or graphical user manual/guide for your product or package. I pay attention to details and ensure quality service is delivered.

This GIG basically offers

  • line illustration
  • Instruction manual
  • User manual book for your instrument or etc..
  • Hand drawing
  • Vector tracing
  • Face in to drawing
  • Blur image in to vector
  • Any kind of drawings
  • Step by steps

Or any other design in graphic designing,
If you require a complete User Manual booklet design, one that includes pages, and your step by step images, text instructions as well as tables and what have you, I can give you that design as well. 
I'll provide
  • Detailed line art, illustrations, etc...
  • 100% clients satisfaction
  • High resolution file
  • Commercial use
  • Express delivery
  • Many type of file types including print ready pdf

There are 3 packages and you can select any package according to your need.
I'm always happy to communicate with you, so contact me anytime for your need.

If you need I'll make custom offer for you, So contact me through inbox, We can discuss more details.

Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here
https://www.fiverr.com/john062

Thank you
Best regards,
john.

Reviews


lucaskrause:Illustrator was able to recreate instructions with minimal modifications from demonstration videos. Easy to work with, quick response times and quality final product.

dudi4you:Great seller. Very easy to work with. Thank you!

neoenwei:seller is cooperative even thought i made alot of changes

julianbran:Great work great price.

sceet370z:Excellent design! Exactly what I needed.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий