вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will draw oil painting portrait in my own style

I will draw oil painting portrait in my own style












About:

Hi Sir, 

I will do Photoshop changing and make an incredible pushed oil painting, sensible oil painting,oil painting depiction from any photo(human or a pet or a scene) you require. 

On the off chance that you require your photograph to be passed on inside 24 hours contact me,i will send you a custom offer as per your necessities. 

on the off chance that you are getting disordered or if my gig don't satisfy your fundamentals by then interface with me , I will react you with a custom offer. 

Subsequently, let us begin and talk about further.

Reviews


lawbusinessman:Great work

seolona:Great Buyer.

lawbusinessman:Great gig.

seolona:great buyer !!

ggrefen:Seller asked for more money right away.\nI refused.\nSeller sent half-baked product.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий