понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will draw digital portrait for you

I will draw digital portrait for you












About:

Hello! Before you place the order please read the information below:

• For any specific request please send me a message
• Please provide good quality photo(s)
• All packages include JPEG file
• I don’t deliver printed portraits
• You can request a PNG file with transparent background for free
• You can request any size of drawing
• You can request minor changes in clothes
• You can request any color of background
• 1 package - 1 drawn person
• I keep rights to publish portraits in my portfolio or social media

Thank you! :)

Reviews


sfjosey:She was very prompt and her example work accurately shows what she can do

meow_bug:Thank you!

soonerbrian:This is my 4th or 5th drawing with Meow_Bug. As always...amazing work.

meow_bug:Thank you!

mixmasterreece:Brilliant once again. Couldn’t recommend the seller higher!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий