пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create Digitalis Your Sketch











About:

Hello there! Welcome to my GIG!



My name is Nahar, and I'll assist you to convert your Draw to a Digitalis.



Send me a high resolution and a good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from afar or face covered by hand or objects).



Final results will be sent a file with a high resolution/HQ 300dpi PSD, JPEG, PNG  Format. (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels)



Services: Draw to a Digitalis, Portrait, realistic drawing, freestyle Illustration design.



Please see first my sample and buy a gig. Every one gig for simple Image change to vector.

If you any confusion you can message for discussion.



Best Regards

Nahargraphs



Reviews


Seller's Response:

sketch to digital to accompany poem

Seller's Response:

great expense work with lot of thanks :)

Seller's Response:

I am using the images to combine with poetry works, I am very happy

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! :)

:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий