пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Paint Concept Art And Illustrations, Illustrations











About:

I will deliver high quality illustrations and concept art. Please see the examples attached to this gig to get an understanding of the quality of my work. Also please message me if you have any questions about the packages or any other inquiry/concern you might have.



Regards

Reviews


:

I was floored with the results. I got an outstanding painting that captures the feeling I wanted! Definitely coming back for more.

:

this artist was perfect all around gave me exactly what I asked of him and was incredibly professional throughout my time working with him I would reccomend him to anyone

:

Excellent work!

:

Great cooperation and skill! Would recommend!

:

Great communication, hard worker.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий