суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Any Idea You Can Give Me











About:

I will illustrate whatever it is you would like me to. Send me a picture of your favorite character or maybe describe that creature in your head and I will draw it for you.



Basic gig is a half body on pencils, letter size $5 - takes 1-2 days to complete



Faster? No problem! Rush order +$5, 1-day delivery



Would you like your drawing fancier? Add inks! +$5 +1 extra day



Would you like it better in colours? Will do! (pencils, inks and markers) +$20 +2 extra days



Source file +$20



Custom orders are welcome. Ask for a quote!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you very much, it makes me very happy that you enjoy my work. I had a fun time making this for you

:

Thank you

:

My pleasure

:

Great designer! Wonderful picture!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий