пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create Hand Draw Food Watercolor Illustration











About:

Hi and welcome,



This is the right gig if you need watercolor food illustration for:

 - blog

 - cooking recipe

 - menu 

 - kitchen artwork 



My drawing will be hand-made and then processed in Photoshop to ensure image quality. Delivery file: Jpeg/Png/Pdf 300 dpi



Each artwork is special, so, please contact me before ordering and we can discuss your request. For a menu, I will need a photo of your dish to get a reference.



Additional information

I will be able to publish the artwork in my portfolio.

For commercial use please choose extra for a license, otherwise, the copyright is mine by default.











Reviews


:

Thanks so much! I can't wait to work with you again!

:

Kartika responded very promptly and kept me updated every step of the way to ensure the results were what I wanted. I would definitely work with her again in the future!

:

Excellent to work with!!! Very responsive and was able to do just what I was thinking!!

:

excellent!! Will definitely use again!

:

Very easy to work with and high quality watercolors. I reccomend Kartika with no reservations.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий