среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Make Illustration Dog Cat Animal Pet Cartoon Portrait In 24H











About:

Hello, tank for visiting my gig,

Want to make pets become illustrations?



I can Illustrate your pet or any animal you need into vector art that you want!
  • Please provide high quality photos for get the best result
  • All packages include colorful, 2000x2000px resolution
  • All artwork with a transparent background, but if you want 1 background colour I will give it for free
  • please set additional figures option in extra services if you want make 2-3 or more animals in one picture together.


for any question or any request please contact me :)

Thank you,

Wahyu Rizaldy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was okay

Seller's Response:

A fast delivery, very accurate and representative to the original photos. Very happy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me a good review :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome! :)

:

Thank you for giving me a good review and a tip :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий