понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw An Anime Chibi Character Version Of You











About:

I will draw/sketch you an anime chibi version of yourself or whatever you desire.



this definitely PERFECT GIFT for your loved ones on their birthday or wedding vice versa.



What this gig can offer :



  • Chibi anime/Japanese anime
  • Cartoon and Caricatures
  • Digital Illustrations
  • Character Designs


Resell of my artworks/illustrations are prohibited unless you buy the full copyright of the work.



For now, i only accept Anime Chibi illustration in this gig, for other concerns pm me/ contact me.



PLEASE READ before order :



What will you get for 5 USD?



5 : sketch with lineart (black lines)

10 USD : Chibi with full colored (basic color)

15 USD : Chibi with detailed coloring and shading



Additional:



5 USD : per props

10 USD : per characters (chibis full-colored)



Before i start please tell me what's the idea or concept of your chibi portrait including the pose,costume,extra characters (pet or friends). 



I need good and high quality photos for reference



Lets work together now , I'll make sure to keep constant communication with you along the way to ensure that materialization of your vision.



Thank you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super good communication

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work! I will order again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий