среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Custom Birthday Card











About:

This gig is for a limited time only!

Message me before you place an order.



If you are someone who needs a fun and original idea for a birthday card I am the person who can help you.


Just give me the Name or a Birthday message or both and i'll make the Birthday Card.

Just sit back and relax.



- Best quality service!
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism on design
- Unlimited Revision 


I am more than happy to talk about your ideas and see what we can come up with. I always modify work when it is needed since the most important thing is to be sure you are happy with the work you get :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is great

:

She is a great designer and most of all can be trusted.

:

I have purchased from this seller before and the job is always done without fuss and superbly.

:

Very Good

:

So pleased with the work provided. Really fast delivery and attention to detail on all my requests was brilliant. Will certainly be back in the future!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий